Friday, December 23, 2011

Almost Christmas Eve

If you live in the same timezone(GMT+8 I think) I do it is just 1 hour away from Christmas Eve and in just 25 hours from now a night that could easily be something more special then any other day. So I've been thinking if I would get what I might like this year and a happy day with friends and family. So do you remember your first Christmas and maybe what you got on that day a lot of you guys out there would possibly not remember so ask your parents and find out how your family spent your first Christmas or for those who started celebrating Christmas at an older age how was your First Christmas and what was most memorable. Think about it and maybe it might bring a small smile on your face bad or good memory laugh it off and make this Christmas a better one. Joy To The World The Lord Has Come.

This is DJ Kagamine and this is K-Radio13
Getting the World Hooked.

No comments: